To use most of the resources on this site, you will need to enter the appropriate access code, then click the "Submit" button.
Your Student Access Code can be found in the Preface and on page 563 in your Modern Real Estate Practice, 18th Edition textbook.
If you are an instructor, contact your account manager at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your Instructor Access Code.
ABOUT THE BOOK
For more than 50 years, Modern Real Estate Practice has set the industry standard for real estate education with over 50,000 copies sold every year, helping more than 3 million students as they prepare for the world of real estate. This tradition of excellence continues with this new edition of Modern Real Estate Practice. Modern Real Estate Practice is the core component of Dearborn’s real estate learning system—a family of products that, when used together, provide a complete principles package for students and instructors alike. Modern Real Estate Practice's ancillary products include:
- Comprehensive Instructor Resources: contain PowerPoint presentations, chapter overviews, lecture outlines, and sample exam questions, plus a convenient and easy-to-use online exam building tool—all free to adopters and available online
- Real Estate Study Guide: a complete reference guide that provides you with over 200 questions and answers with rationales; pricing, mortgage, and tax tables; and "Fill-in-the-Blank" and "Before You Start" question formats
- Key Point Audio Review for Modern Real Estate Practice: a two-CD set that contains key concepts and terms in addition to a summary of key points from all chapters of the text
- Flashcard Review: a comprehensive set of over 550 flashcards provides you with the opportunity to thoroughly review key terms covered in Modern Real Estate Practice, 18th Edition
- State Supplements: both the Practice & Law series and the Real Estate Basics books can be combined with our national principles products to provide customers with a complete principles course for their schools